iExplorer 4.2.8 – View and transfer files on your iOS device.
iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
• All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
• One-click recover of music and videos straight to iTunes
• Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
• Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
• Browse iTunes backups. Export: Messages (including attachments), calendars, voicemail, call history, contacts, notes…
• Works with all types of iPods, iTouch, iPhones, iPads
WHAT’S NEW in Version 4.2.8:-
• Fixed issue that affected creating and reading iTunes backups for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and iPad Pro
• Fixed minor issues with displaying the photo library
• OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
More at lazadapoker88.com